Supporting and promoting tennis in the Ann Arbor area
ANN ARBOR AREA COMMUNITY TENNIS ASSOCIATION
Be an AAACTA-vist ...
AAACTA is recognized by the IRS as a non-profit organization under 501(c)(3).
AAACTA's programs and services encourage and promote tennis at all levels throughout the Ann Arbor area.
AAACTA's Activities and Services
- Sixth-Grade Tennis Program
- Directory of Summer Junior Tennis Programs
- AAACTA Advantage Newsletter
- Email communications promoting local tennis
AAACTA's Fundraising Events
AAACTA has raised nearly $15,000 for other organizations. Beneficiaries include Hurricane Katrina victims, the Haiti Nursing Foundation, and the Shelter Association of Washtenaw County.
Membership dues are tax-deductible.
All memberships run May 1-April 30.
Payments are made by secure
credit card on R2 Sports site.
Print and mail this form with your check.
AAACTA Membership Advantages
- Reduced entry fees for the adult events at the Ann Arbor City Tournament
- Free indoor tennis each winter at the annual AAACTA Member Appreciation Day at VTC