Supporting and promoting tennis in the Ann Arbor area
ANN ARBOR AREA COMMUNITY TENNIS ASSOCIATION
Be an AAACTA-vist ...
AAACTA is recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit organization under 501(c)(3).
Around in Ann Arbor in 90 Days: Social Drop-In Tennis
Around Ann Arbor in 90 Days is a Drop-In tennis program for adults focused on providing an opportunity for fun, social play. We will meet at various locations around Ann Arbor (mostly on Friday evenings) during the 90 days of summer, and play a combination of singles, doubles, and group games.
These events are most suitable for adults with an NTRP of 2.5–4.0.
No registration is required, but an RSVP is appreciated for planning purposes.
Free! The program is funded by AAACTA and by the sponsoring tennis facilities. Donations are always welcome!
Please bring your own racket and water bottle and wear suitable court shoes.
We are continuing on Fridays at Pioneer High School in September (starting at 6pm) and October (starting at 5:30pm), weather permitting. Sign up here.
- Water cooler for no-touch refills
- One can of tennis balls per court
- AAACTA volunteers on hand to organize mixers and group games
A mixture of singles, doubles, and group games depending on number of players and levels.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Masks and social distancing will be required before and after play.
- Use the racket tap rather than the traditional handshake at the end of matches.